May 04, 2012

Recently

Hi guys,

I realised I haven't done a photo post for a while, so here goes! I've been pretty flat out with work this week, as well as done some preparations for our upcoming trip at the end of this month. So here are some Instagram photos of my recent adventures... Have a great weekend!

Admiring the sunny Sydney
Being featured in the latest Wellbeing Magazine
Enjoying a veggie and quinoa bowl
Planning our trip...
Wearing compassionate messagewear
Feeling the warmth of the Autumn sun through the colourful leaves
Feeding some very thirsty ducks
Browsing my favourite tea shop! I could spend days in here.
Waiting for a yoga class to begin...
Going for a morning swim
Getting inspired by Indira Naidoo at a library talk for her new book "The Edible Balcony"






And reading her book
Cooking kale and cauliflower soup - a grain-free version of this soup
















As well as  Moroccan Vegetable and Lentil Stew

Wearing bright colours
Wearing Mala beads from Mind, Body, Spirit festival in Sydney. The other bracelet is an old Kalevala one.
Getting fresh pomegranates from the farmers' markets
And loving this. Found here

15 comments:

  1. What a healthy post! I like your T-shirt :-) And you look like an epitome of wellbeing, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clicks! Wow, so you are going to France/Europe?

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Maria! I started something similar on my blog, called "Weekend Crumbs" and I post Instagram photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been busy, and after all this you must be slim and healthy. When are you coming to France? Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting that you have a trip to France to plan for - love it there! Have a great weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you coming to France? I'm in Monaco so do let me know if you're in the south. The markets here are bursting with goodies right now. A Scandinavian-Canadian co-ordination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! I'm planning to visit Monaco too, I'll keep you posted!

      Maria
      x

      Delete
  7. Oooh, there is so much to love in here. I'm still just so excited I found your blog!

    Indira's book looks great, your bright colour is gorgeous, as is your t-shirt message, that sunshine looks so beautiful (melb is cooooold right now) and the quinoa/veggie bowl...yuuuum!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sunny sydney looks pretty wonderful!

    thanks for mentioning 'the edible balcony'. i am currently planning exactly that and it looks like a wonderful resource.

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Scandifoodie,
    it waas SO lovely to meet you last week. Thanks for coming along to my talk and buying a book. I hope you enjoy it. And I love this post! Such positive inspiring images. x Indira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Indira! I absolutely LOVE the book, your writing style is so entertaining and I've already learned so many great tips for gardening.

      Maria
      x

      Delete
  10. Girl I love the gorgeous photos. We are so on the same page between the food and yoga. You look so happy and balanced in all areas of life. I hope to be there soon! I have everything in line but my career.....that is next. I can't wait to transition out of corporate America!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I really can't recommend the whole 'jumping out of the corporate world' enough! I've never been happier, it's been over a year now since I left that path and I've never looked back.

      Maria
      x

      Delete
  11. Your entire blog is inspiring ! I love the photos you have shared here - it really reflects your personality well. I am going home to Sydney for a short visit and looking forward to the blue blue skies :)

    ReplyDelete