January 02, 2014

Pastel Tea Party


Happy New Year!

Just a quick post to continue with my tea party theme. I am completely taken over by pastels and cute polka dot patterns at the moment (I know I may be late to the party, but still) and I could not decide between all white theme and pastels theme, so I created both. I think this pastels theme could go so well for a baby shower, children's party or just a girly tea party for your friends. There are endless options for cute colour combinations and sweet treats like meringues, macarons or cupcakes. 







6 comments:

  1. One day my photography and styling will be this beautiful, until that day, I'm going to continue stalking yours! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so in love with this little tea party! The color palette is just adorable and so fitting! Just discovered your blog and might I say - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you like it! :-)

      Delete